Request for Quote Assets Insurance Cover – RFQ # ZHI.SHARED.2022.09.201
Request for Quote Assets Insurance Cover - RFQ # ZHI.SHARED.2022.09.201
Type of Contract
Call for Suppliers
Zimbabwe Health Interventions (ZHI), a not-for-profit human development organization which is registered as a Trust under the Zimbabwe Deeds Registries Act (Chapter 20:05), is seeking Insurance Cover for its Assets; motor and non-motor assets, comprehensive cover for motor assets. ZHI wishes to enter into a service level agreement with an insurer for insurance cover for all its assets.
ZHI is soliciting for bids from insurers to cover assets for all its projects.
Scope Of Work/Goods To Be Supplied
SCOPE OF WORK
ZHI requires insurance cover for the categories outlined below:
- Motor Vehicles and Motor bikes (Comprehensive cover)
- IT Equipment
- Office Equipment
VENDOR SELECTION AND CONTRACT AWARD:
The final selection will be based on cost, as well as other factors such as submission of requested company documents, quality of service and similar corporate experience. The bid should include the following documents that also contribute towards evaluation criteria.
- Company profile
- Proof of Bank Account
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate
- Industry Certification/Trading License
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation
- Completed Vendor Certification form (form attached)
- Trade References
- Terms and Conditions
VENDOR EVALUATION CRITERIA
All quotations will be reviewed, evaluated, and scored based upon the criteria listed below. The point structure for evaluating the proposal is as follows:
VENDOR BIDS MUST INCLUDE:
- Quotation Cover Page
- Corporate Qualifications statement Attachment 1
- Business references Attachment 2
- Project Demonstration Statement Attachment 3
- Price Summary Attachment 4
|Competitive Pricing||Vendor evaluation is based on bidding quotations||60|
|Preferences will be given to vendor who has a clear willingness to support a long?term relationship with ZHI.||10|
|Client References||Provide references from organizations similar services are offered||20|
|Demonstrated Resources||Preference will be given to vendors demonstrating the ability to provide sufficient staffing to meet ZHI Management needs||10|
QUOTATION FIRM GUARANTEE
All information submitted in connection with this RFQ will be valid for sixty (60) days from the RFQ due date. This includes, but is not limited to, cost, pricing, terms and conditions, service levels, and all other information. If your firm is awarded the contract, all information in the RFQ and negotiation process is contractually binding. Vendors may be requested to give presentations during the bid evaluation stage.
All RFQ responses become the property of ZHI, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to:
- Select and negotiate with those firms it determines, in its sole discretion, to be qualified for competitive proposals and to terminate negotiations without incurring any liability.
- Disqualify any offer based on failure to follow solicitation instructions.
- Extend the time for submissions of all RFQ responses after notification to all.
- Terminate or modify the RFQ process at any time and re issue the RFQ to whomever ZHI deems appropriate.
- Issue an award based on the initial evaluation of offers without discussion.
- Award only part of the activities in the solicitation or issue multiple awards based on solicitation activities.
- ZHI will not compensate vendors for preparation of their responses to this RFQ.
- Issuing this RFQ is not a guarantee that ZHI will award a master agreement.
- ZHI shall not be obligated to order any minimum or maximum quantities of services or products and assumes no commitment, financial or otherwise.
Quotation Cover Sheet
In response to:
ZHI ? RFQ # ZHI.SHARED.2022.09.201
Emerald Office Park
Company Name / Address:
Company Point of Contact for RFQ # ZHI.SHARED.2022.09.201
CORPORATE QUALIFICATIONS STATEMENT
Provide a background statement of corporate history
Name of Company:
Website or email address:
Name of principal owner/manager:
Direct Dial Telephone Number: Number of Years in Business:
Small Business: Yes_____ No _____
Minority Owned: Yes_____ No _____ Nature of Ownership
Number of Employees:
Qualifications of Employees:
Name and title of representative to be assigned to the ZHI account:
Representative’s Office Location:
Provide three references from organizations who were provided similar service in the past two years.
Reference information should include:
Name of Company:
Direct Dial Telephone Number:
Brief Description of Services Performed:
PROJECT DEMONSTRATION STATEMENT
Outline the steps that your company will take to begin a business relationship with ZHI.
Provide all relevant pricing information for the Insurance Cover.
The proposal should include three sets of quotations covering the areas below:
- ACCE Project
- DREAMS-RISE Project
Find below the estimated values for the assets to be insured. The full asset register shall be made available to the selected insurer during the negotiation stage.
Note that the proposals should include quotations for termly , half-yearly and yearly payments.
|ACCE Project||DREAMS-RISE Project||CORPORATE|
Bid package must be submitted by 23 September 2022 via Email to: email@example.com